We collect hardware and benchmark information on different cloud providers to provide you an historical view of their performance and hardware choices. Data is divided by region and availability zone so you can choose the right one zone in the right cloud.
- Find hardware information for new instance types
- Check out benchmark trends over time and in different regions
- Track performance degradations due to security mitigations
- Discover hardware differences in the same instance type
- Compare performance improvements of new instance types over old ones
- Compare performance of different cloud providers
All the data in this report comes from Cloud-Z - an open-source tool that collects hardware and performance information on cloud instances. Cloud-Z optionally submits the information it collects to this report. We have a GitHub Action that runs daily and collects more. We periodically run a more broad collection to get information on more instance types.
If you wish to help, please run Cloud-Z on your instances. It currently supports AWS, Azure and GCP.